England defender Kyle Walker invited to escorts for a party at his home at a time the country is in a coronavirus lockdown. Then took to social media to urge persons to ‘stay at home’ the following day.
The 29-year old has since apologized for the occurrence while Manchester City has promised to take penalizing action against him.
A 21-year-old boss agency escort called Louise McNamara described the evening in The Sun, claiming Walker plus a friend hired her plus another call girl to reach Walker’s luxury flat. They spent three hours together, throughout which she took a number of photographs of the English defender. The 29-year-old Walker paid them £2,200 in cash.
He might face fines plus discipline from his club for such a shocking public relations calamity. The city has by now issued a statement sturdily condemning his actions.
As said by The Sun, the 29-year-old Walker broke-up with his long-standing girlfriend earlier this year afterward the paper stated he got another lady pregnant.
Manchester City issued a classic aware-of-the-situation report “concerning the private life of Kyle Walker in relative to a breach of the UK lockdown plus social distancing rules” plus promised “an inner disciplinary process.” The Premier League is postponed indefinitely amid the COVID-19 epidemic, and discussions are ongoing around a salary-reduction strategy for players.
Soon afterward the news broke, Walker delivered a statement, negating having a party at his household through the coronavirus lockdown. In a public regret issued to The Telegraph, Walker said: “I want toward taking this chance to issue a public regret for the picks I made last week. I understand that my place as a proficient footballer brings the accountability of being a role model. As such, I want to apologize to my family, football club, friends, supporters as well as the public for letting them down.”
In the meantime, a Man City report released later spoke of a penalizing action alongside their player. “Manchester City are conscious of a story in a tabloid newspaper concerning the private lifespan of Kyle Walker in relative to a break of the UK lockdown plus social distancing rules. Footballers are international role models and our workforce and players have been working to provide the unbelievable efforts of the NHS and additional key workers in struggling the effects of COVID-19, in any mode we can,” The Guardian cited the spokesperson.
“Kyle’s movements in this matter have direct breached these efforts. We are dissatisfied to hear the claims, note Kyle’s swift report and apology, and would be conducting an internal disciplinary process,” said the report further.
Walker is not the first player toward step out of line throughout the lockdown. Aston Villa penalized Jack Grealish with a fine that was offered to the University Hospitals Charity in Birmingham after he challenged the ban on non-essential travel through going to visit a friend. Grealish apologized afterward being pictured on the scene of a road mishap last Sunday.